For group guests
Sony ExploraScience also allows preview visits and provides pamphlets and other materials upon request.
Placing group reservationsPlease fill in the required information on the group reservation form and submit via the website.
*We are unable to accept reservations via telephone.
Sony ExploraScience sends an email to verify the reservations.
Please inform the staff at the entrance when your group arrives at the facility. Tickets will be issued upon payment of the admission fee.
Contact for group guests
TEL +81 3 5531 2186 / FAX +81 3 5531 2183
Contact hours 11:00-19:00
11:00-19:00 (The last entrance 18:30)
Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday, December 31st and January 1st. Except national holidays, spring, summer and winter holiday seasons.
Our museum may close temporarily for facility maintenance.
Approximate time required to see all exhibits
About 1-2 hours
|Individual||Groups (15 or more)|
|Adults (16 and over)||500 yen||400 yen|
|Children (3-15)||300 yen||200 yen|
* Children 2 or younger free.
*A person with a physical-disability certificate and one attendant will be admitted free of charge.
*The group admission rate for a group of 15 people or more are also applicable when group members arrive in separate smaller teams. Please indicate the separate admissions when placing the reservation and inform the staff at the entrance when the teams arrive.
*School staff members accompanying a group may enter free of charge upon presentation of a teacher's ID or other proof at the time of entry.
*Please contact the facility if you would like to conduct a preview visit.
* Entry may be restricted when the number of visitors reaches maximum capacity.
Since there are no parking spaces for motor coaches, please use the public parking spaces in the Daiba area.
* Cameras, food, and beverages are not permitted.
* Except for seeing-eye dogs, animals are not permitted.
* Smoking is not permitted. Do not bring into the museum's facilities items that pose fire or other types of hazards.
* Refrain from using mobile phones.
* Refrain from entering the museum's facilities if you are inebriated or not feeling well.
* Though very rarely, some people experience temporary muscle spasms, loss of consciousness, or other such conditions after seeing flashes of light or viewing television screens. People who have experienced such conditions are requested to consult their physician prior to entering the museum's facilities.
* The museum may refuse entry to those who it is feared will disturb other visitors.
* The museum will bear no responsibility for accidents, injuries, or other negative consequences of visitor negligence.