Mediage 5F 1-7-1 Daiba, Minato-Ku, Tokyo 135-8718 Japan
|Hours||11:00-19:00 (The last entrance 18:30)|
|Closed||Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday, December 31st and January 1st. Except national holidays, spring, summer and winter holiday seasons.
Our museum may close temporarily for facility maintenance.
Please see the detail of our calendar.
The 3D Theater and live performances may be cancelled due to other events.
|Individual||Groups (15 or more)|
|Adult (16 and over)||500 yen||400 yen|
|Children（3-15)||300 yen||200 yen|
* Children 2 or younger free.
*A person with a physical-disability certificate and one attendant will be admitted free of charge.
* Entry may be restricted when the number of visitors reaches maximum capacity.
Rules* Cameras, food and beverages are not permitted.
* Except for seeing-eye dogs, animals are not permitted.
* Smoking is not permitted. Do not bring into the museum's facilities items that pose fire or other types of hazards.
* Refrain from using mobile phones.
* Refrain from entering the museum's facilities if you are inebriated or not feeling well.
* Though very rarely, some people experience temporary muscle spasms,Ioss of consciousness, or other such conditions after seeing flashes of light or viewing television screens. People who have experienced such conditions are requested to consult their physician prior to entering the museum's faccilities.
* The museum may refuse entry to those who it is feared will disturb other visitors.
* The museum will bear no responsibility for accidents, injuries, or other negative consequences of visitor negligence.